Alien Structures On Saturn's Moon Iapetus [video]

I was looking at Saturn's third moon Iapetus yesterday and noticed there were many walls and structures with 90 degree angles. I was asked by a reader of this site to show more buildings rather than faces...no problem. I'm on top of it.

To find these structures I did it using a FREE Android app called "Heliosphere." This lets me see a 3D map that rotates in globe fashion with a touch of my finger. Oh, they use NASA archive maps to make it and the app sites the links to it. I have to admit the Chinese Yin-Yang symbol was a big surprise to me.


Upper is full view, lower photo is a close up of above photo.



在土星的卫星土卫八的外来结构,收了起来。超自然现象和不明飞行物目击新闻2012年3月

Share this article :
 

Best Stories from Around the Web

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Art'einsky - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger